Macaroni and Cheese Cupcakes
225g elbow macaroni
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, plus a little more for garnish
1 cup milk
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with cup cake liners.
3. Cook the macaroni to the instructions on the packet. Drain and immediately return to pot.
4. Add cheese and stir briefly until almost melting.
5. Beat eggs into milk, and then pour mixture into macaroni cheese mixture. Mix well.
6. Ladle macaroni mixture into muffins tins, and bake for 20 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.